Scriptures for July 29th

Genesis 47:29 - When the time drew near that Israel must die, he called his son Joseph and said to him, "Now if I have found favor in your sight, please put your hand under my thigh, and deal kindly and truly with me. Please do not bury me in Egypt, (NKJV)

Do you honor your parents' wishes?


Genesis 27:29 - Let peoples serve you, And nations bow down to you. Be master over your brethren, And let your mother's sons bow down to you. Cursed be everyone who curses you, And blessed be those who bless you!" (NKJV)

Get set up by God!


Please feel free to post the 29th Verse of a Bible Chapter ending with the Number 7 in the Comments Section.


Click here to visit My Bible Reading Journal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scriptures for June 4th

Scriptures for June 5th

Scriptures for June 6th